Can you believe that the holidays are quickly approaching? Gathering with friends and family is what my husband Johnny and I look forward to the most during this time of the year. There is something so special about the holiday season that inspires everyone to come together. So today, I’m excited to share with you all 6 ways that you and yours can gather this holiday season along with a simple and delicious recipe that’ll be a crowd pleaser!
6 Holiday Party Ideas
- Friendsgiving – Reach out to your closest friends and throw a friendsgiving get together! Encourage everyone to bring a dish for a fun potluck style meal.
- Holiday Cookie Tasting – If you’re looking for a fun budget friendly party idea try hosting a holiday cookie tasting party! It’s a great way to get your sweet ideas out and have everyone bake some yummy cookies
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Party – A holiday classic, who doesn’t love wearing ugly christmas sweaters! There are a lot of sweaters for purchase but you can also make your own. Gather supplies from the craft store and get your friends and family together to customize your own sweaters for the season.
- Gingerbread House Making Party – Celebrate the upcoming winter holiday season with a Gingerbread House Making Party! It’s always fun seeing what everyone comes up with. For my own Gingerbread houses, I love using Pocky Snacks to add extra texture and detail.
- Holiday Movie Marathon – Get your favorite snack, cozy holiday drink and gather your loved ones for a holiday movie marathon!
- Pet Holiday Party – Pet’s are a part of the family too so why not bring them all together! What’s not to love about celebrating the holiday season with our furry friends.
Nutella Hot ChocolatePrint This
- Whole Milk ( or any kind that you prefer)
- Whipped Cream
Pour 4 cups of milk into a sauce pan
Scoop out 1/2 cup of Nutella and whisk until frothy (you can always add more or less Nutella depending how sweet you want your cocoa to be)
Add a dash of cinnamon and continue whisking for 30 seconds
Take off heat, pour into a cute mug and top with whipped cream, cinnamon and Pocky to enjoy!
Making Nutella hot chocolate has been a tradition at my house every holiday season and I absolutely love pairing it with Pocky! It’s the perfect sweet treat for spending time with loved ones. If you get the chance to try out this recipe and any of the party ideas this season please let me know! Thank you all so much for reading, wishing you a great start to the holiday season!
Thank you to Pocky for sponsoring this post and inspiring me to #sharehappiness